Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

cheers to the freakin' weekend

... okay so i've been a bit of a bad blogger, oops! Just that hot weather, yes it was nice when outside but when you have work to do and you're stuck in a student flat which is facing the sun all day where the windows only open 2cm it was not nice. And yeah okay its not an excuse but I really didn't feel up to blogging, ice and 4od seemed so much better at that time!

Theeen Max my boyfriend came to visit for the weekend and just left today soooo I've only just got round to blogging... sorreeey! We had the best weekend though, he's at uni in London now and with me in Birmingham we don't see each other as much as we did in the summer so it was great to see him this weekend :D

We went to this really cute cocktail bar where they have sweetie cocktails like pear drop (nommm!) lemon sherbet, rhubarb and custard etc. all old school sweets and they serve them in jam jars, Max went for the gin cocktails, which me having still 10 year old tastebuds I didn't like bar this blackberry one was sooo goood!

 Pear drop and  bramble (gin, blackberry & lemon ... i think!)

Bloody Mary (eughhh!) and my pear drop, again...

Also had a lil shopping spree while he was here, used Max's phone to do that SCVNGR game thing to get 20% off in Topshop, its dead easy to do so defo do it if you have a clever phone haa and got the coat  which I've been wanting for ageeeeees so obviously bought it on the hottest day in october ever, as you do haa cannot wait to wear it, and fingers crossed it may just be getting a bit colder! snow maybe?! crazeeey!!
Bought this lil cutie as well, was perfect for cocktails ...

Going with the polka dot rage and didn't think it looked like a usual Topshopy number, in love with it & with 20% off perfect!

Hope everyone's had a lovely hot october, so weiiird! Promise to keep more up to date with the blogging this week!! 

love and daisies xx

2 comments:

  1. Can't open the windows more than 2cm that's how spiders get in. I love bloody marys haha. Love the dress. Ta for your comment :), I will try to set up a shop this week if I work out how :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. I love you all and promise to take a peek at your lovely blogs :) x