Hope this helps...
1. Tie Hair up into a high pony tail. Pull hair up to top of head so pony tail is sitting a bit higher on your head than this picture below.
3. Tuck end of pony tail into hair band to create a loop, don't worry about any stray hairs that wont go in.
4. HAIRSPRAY! I use Tresemme Freeze Hold hairspray, dries your hair out but keeps it up! Try and work the stranded hairs into the bun with hairspray, if they keep coming out don't worry.
5. Split the bun down the middle into 2.
6. Pull a strand of hair, a few cm's thick from the back of your bun, careful not to pull the bun out.
7. Pull strand of hair down the middle of the bun and wrap round the bottom and pin at the back with a grip(s).
8. Keep on hairspraying!
9. Pin any strands of hair into the back with grips and try to make a bit neater than above, although I quite like the messyness!
(Picture taken from the other day, my makeup looked bad when I was taking these pics above!)
Hope this tutorial makes sense, I'm not very good at explaining things! If you need any help just ask in the comment box below or tweet me @dsychain and maybe give me a cheeky follow too? :D
Let me know if any of you guys try this too, would love to see your pics!
Love and daisies xx