Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2012

hiccups and buttons





Jumper: Newlook, Collar: Top underneath from Topshop seen here, Skirt, Shoes and Headband: H&M, Ribbon: Market

Wore this outfit to uni today, still unsure on the skirt think it makes me look a bit frumpy what do you guys think, keeper or take back? Still tryna save for some disco pants want some sooo bad, they just make everyone's bum look amazing! I need them in my life right now. (If anyone knows a cheap pair link away plzzz!) In love with my flatforms though. Bought them when shopping in London the other day and they are so comfy. I can't wait to wear them on a night out and not have sore feat by the end of the night. Love the fact you can dress them up or down too.

Bought this bag/suitcase thing the other day from Topshop, biiiig mistake. Not only for the ridiculous price tag, the zip broke the moment I used it and then once Max got it shut it just did not wheel. It kept on tipping from side to side and would only wheel on straight surfaces, not great when travelling the backstreet's of brum. So anyone who is tempted to get one of these bags to make your travelling life a bit easier don't. It made my journey double in time and I am returning it tomorrow! 

Massive thank you to all your lovely comments again, I really do read and appreciate every last one so thank you! 

Love and daisies xx


4 comments:

  1. i saw these shoes in h&m! really want them, and some disco pants of course :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skirt is nice, i really like it! (keep it!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit. I don't think you look frumpy in the skirt at all, I think it's a keep! Sounds awful about the bag, how annoying :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. I love you all and promise to take a peek at your lovely blogs :) x