Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

g'day mate (cringe!)





Dress: Motel Vintage (Topshop), Cross bracelet: Urban Outfitters, 
Random bracelets: charity shop, Nail Varnish: Barry M

Found this dress in Topshop and absolutely love it! I love the little unique brands Topshop are bringing into their stores at the moment. They had these dresses with various different tees attached to the skirt, all so cute and different to anything I've seen before. The cross bracelet was a bargain from Urban Outfitters in their sale at £4. I find their ongoing sales are fab for jewelery but not so great for clothing, what does everyone else think? 

Sorry about the poor quality of photos, didn't have time to take them this morning so had to use flash (bleugh!) when I got back this evening. This week I've got some more work experience at the NEC in Birmingham again being a dresser for the wedding fair. Today we had the fittings for the models, some of the dresses are beautiful but are going to be such a nightmare to change into during the shows! I think bridal is what I want to go into after uni, or maybe a few years down the line. I've always dreamt about having my own boutique bridal store, we will have to see what happens! 

Love and daisies xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your lovely comments. I love you all and promise to take a peek at your lovely blogs :) x